Cubital-Tunnel.com is dedicated to helping people with cubital tunnel syndrome (CuTS).
Cubital-Tunnel.com provides information that may help you in many ways:
- Forums - Talk with others who have CuTS or have had surgery to correct CuTS
- FAQ - Frequently-asked questions about CuTS
- News - The latest news about CuTS, treatments, technology and medical advances
- Symptoms - Determine if you have CuTS
- Anatomy - Understand how the ulnar nerve gets pinched and why you are in pain
- Diagnosis - Medical tests doctors use to diagnose CuTS
- Treatment - What you can do to relieve your pain
- Technology - Computer hardware and software that can ease your symptoms
- Causes - Learn what causes CuTS
- Prevention - How you can prevent CuTS
- Surgery - As a last resort, what to expect and how soon you will recover
Cubital tunnel is a serious medical affliction that requires attention from a hand surgeon or specialist who has direct experience with cubital tunnel syndrome. Do not rely solely on this website, any other website, or your family doctor. Please see a hand surgeon or specialist, and get a second opinion if you have any doubts.